Glen Gardner Fire Co.
The town of Glen Gardner is located in Hunterdon County and was formed from Lebanon and Bethlehem Townships in 1919. Known for many years as Eveland's Tavern for John Eveland who kept a tavern here, it later became known as Spruce Run Mills and Sodom. The town was officially changed to Glen Gardner in 1871 in honor of the Gardner Brothers who established a chair and frame factory here. We cover approximately 1.6 square miles.